"Neighbor's Pig"

dogsdad

Lieutenant
We moved into this house last April. We'd been here a couple of weeks before we realized the neighbors have a rather large pig that hangs out on their front deck. I thought it was just a very odd looking dog when I first saw it. <br /><br />My wife wants me to go get my eyes checked.<br /><br />The pig has not caused any trouble yet, but I was thinking about inviting those neighbors over for a Hawaiian luau---the kind of party where you roast a pig on a spit.<br /><br />Any better ideas?<br /><br /><br />-dd-

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Re: "Neighbor's Pig"

I was driving down the highway one day when I saw a man standing there watching a pig paint a fence. The pig was missing one foreleg, but was standing on his hind legs with the brush gripped between his toes, and he was doing a pretty darn good job. Of course I stopped and watched a minute then said to the man, "did you teach that pig to paint like that?" "Sure did," he said, "but it was easy. This is the smartest pig ever. He can drive the tractor, feed the chickens, and milk the cows, too. I don't think there's anything I couldn't teach this pig to do."<br /><br />"That's the most amazing thing I've ever seen," I said. "By the way, what happened to his other leg."<br /><br />"You dumb city boy!" said the farmer, "you don't eat a great pig like this all at once!"<br /><br /> :D

Link

Rear Admiral

ewwwwww ever watched "Quest for fire" ?? :)

oddjob

Commander

"You dumb city boy!" said the farmer, "you don't eat a great pig like this all at once!"<br /><br /><br /> :D :D