FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Help! I have a 1972 Mercury 500, 50hp motor. I had to order a new wiring harness and I have no diagram to connect the wires. If anyone can help please write back.
Howdy, T Presnell.<br /><br />You need a Repair Manual. It will have the correct diagrams for you, as well as any other service info you need in the future.<br /><br />Click on Repair Manuals at the bottom of the page.<br /><br />Good luck.