Need transom replacement in PA-1999 Lund Mr Pike 17

T-Bone79

Recruit
Hello! I have a 1999 Mr Pike 17.

I had it out over the weekend and noticed some bubbles on the outside of the transom. Well, I did some digging and it appears there's corrosion down to the wood in a couple spots. I live in south central PA and have been calling around to repair shops with little luck. I am looking for a place to take it over the winter and have the skin and insides replaced. Any suggestions on a good shop in a 3-4 hour radius (PA, Northern VA, MD, NJ, New York).

I know it won't be cheap, but it'll be less than a new boat!

Yegboats

Chief Petty Officer
Hello! I have a 1999 Mr Pike 17.

I had it out over the weekend and noticed some bubbles on the outside of the transom. Well, I did some digging and it appears there's corrosion down to the wood in a couple spots. I live in south central PA and have been calling around to repair shops with little luck. I am looking for a place to take it over the winter and have the skin and insides replaced. Any suggestions on a good shop in a 3-4 hour radius (PA, Northern VA, MD, NJ, New York).

I know it won't be cheap, but it'll be less than a new boat!
You can join the Lund transom group. Sure is a wealth of knowledge. Im not 100% sure but i believe Lund can supply a coosa board composite Transom for boats back to 1998. Unless its a Canadian made Lund. https://www.facebook.com/groups/LundTransomGroup/?ref=share
Reach out to your closest Lund dealer with your boats serial number to see. You can also buy the materials from coosa directly. Some of the guys have poured seacast. Also people have broke things down in pricing,measurments. Etc