Need to get the water out.

MarkV_Deep6

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hello all<br /><br /> I've bought a 87 25 WA with a 300 Johnson hanging on the rear. The boat was a little rough and needs mucho TLC. Its got good bones. I having a bit of an issue getting water to drain from the bow area under just under the cuddy. Ther is a drain it would seem should go through to the rear to drain out. I've run a snake thorugh it but don't seem to be able to get the area to drain. The bildge I just placed there does ok, but will not get all the water out.<br /> Is the drain supposed to go to the rear and be able to drain out? If so where should I be seeing the exit pass from the bow? Thanks for any advice on this.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral
Re: Need to get the water out.

Any momentary on switch should work. There are many different shapes colors a designs to choose from.

MarkV_Deep6

Petty Officer 1st Class

Ok so much for a dumb question.. Just had to have the boat on a greater incline to allow the water to drian...As usual a simple solution overlooked.

Dhadley

Supreme Mariner

Actually it's not a dumb question. My Dad had a cuddy and had the same problem. His boat lived in the water so we did what you did, put another pump in. Worked fine.