Need some quick fantasy football help

eeboater

Commander
I'm in my first fantasy football tournament this year. I was just offered to join YESTERDAY and we're having our draft TODAY!!!!<br /><br />I am clueless so I'm probably going to shoot in the dark, but can anyone give me guidance on who I should choose? I pick #3 in the draft so my first turn is coming up soon.<br /><br />Sean

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Need some quick fantasy football help

David Beckham :D <br /><br />unless you're talking about yank "football" :rolleyes:

KM2

Chief Petty Officer

I would take in this order if available L. Tomilinson, Payton Manning, Priest Holmes. <br /><br />Do a search and find a draft cheat sheet. Get a list for overall player ranking and then by position. My tip is draft running backs first, unless you can get Peyton Manning or Culpepper.

eeboater

Commander

I've already picked up Payton manning... thinking about going for Priest Holmes for RB and perhaps Marvin Harrison for WR?

eeboater

Commander

What are the drawbacks of having two players on one team? I.e. Manning and Harrison.

BassCat73

Petty Officer 1st Class

Bye week issues. Just make sure you are covered on when the Colts have their bye week. If you can get Manning and Harrison, do not worry about any other drawbacks. Both are super studs!

mattttt25

Commander

take the best RB available. next pick take the best RB or WR. Load up on RBs. Forget about defense, kickers, etc until the end.