need info on citation boats..

andy502

Cadet
alrite i pretty much know nothing about these boats an have searched all over the web to only find out the company is no long in buisness sense around 2003. i happen to come around a deal on a 1984 VC210XS? its through a friend who says its in overall good working condition and im getting the sense that these boats are getting a bit on the rare side from the lack of info on them. i mean ive tryed to read as much threads on them as possible an just wanted to see if this would give me a little more help with it. it has a 350 king cobra in it. i know nothing about boats an my friend said the only issue with the boat at the moment is the power steering pump. i just want to make sure these arent like the yugo's of the boat world or somthing and me buying this boat would leed me into a huge problem that isnt worth any time. does any1 have any advice for me?:

best regards...

-andy

Last edited:

beauff

Seaman Apprentice
Re: need info on citation boats..

I have a 19' 1981 Citation & I do all the work on it & so far I have been able to find any thing that I need to fix it when it needs it. It has a Mercruiser 120 so some parts are still available & if not then I keep my eye on eBay. I have had this boat for 3 years now & it is my first boat. I have learned a lot with this boat. I would let someone who really knows boats look at it & get there opinion. I can tell you that I'm happy with mine.