Need help

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer
My family is leaving early in the morning for Meridian, Ms. Wifes BIL lives there and has spent the last year and a half fighting and beating lung cancer only to have it show up in the form of a brain tumor. He goes under the knife around noon tomorrow. Doctors tell him about 1/3 of procedures are successful, 1/3 end up paralyzed, 1/3 don't make it through the procedure. <br />If you will, say a few prayers for him and his family... thanks for the help.

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Need help

This family has some good prayers for ya, as this is written...

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Prayers are on their way! I hope all turns out well.<br />Bassy

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

RetNav<br />you and yours are in our thoughts.<br />Wishing you the best!<br /><br />AK Chappy

LadyFish

Admiral

My thoughts and prayers are with him to remain strong and hopeful.<br /><br />I know from experience that its oftentimes <br />emotionally harder on the family and friends of the <br />cancer victim.<br /><br />Therefore, I extend those prayers to all that love <br />him.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

We went thru the same situation with my father. You will be in my prayers.

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

On behalf of my BIL, I want to say many thanks to the fine people here at iboats. <br /><br />Just returned from Meridian, Ms where even his doctors were amazed at the results of the surgery. The golf ball sized tumor was located in the portion of the brain responsible for memory. Removal was to result in loss of memory. <br /><br />To cut to the chase, the tumor was removed and there appears to be NO degradation in any functions. The word the doctors used was "amazing".

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

That is GREAT news RetNav!!<br /><br />Glad to hear it.<br /><br />AK Chappy

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Wonderful news RetNav, May his recuperation be speedy and successful.