FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My Neptune outboard motor works with direct power...the problem is in the control module. Does anyone know where I can get a new controll module or how to rig this to work!
Ok sorry I need to clarify, The motor I have is a Neptune outboard mount trolling motor. If I conect it to direct power 12volts It works . if I hook it to the controll module and use the switch it dont. I cant find any where to get info on this motor I need help!!!