Need Help on 1999 Four Winns H190

DC3693

Recruit
Can anyone tell me if the 1999 Horizon 190 model came with the option of a Volvo Penta engine, SX drive 6 cyl engine that put out 220HP - or does anyone have a spec sheet on this model and year - the FW site no longer goes back to 1999. I have a potential boat purchase and I'm trying to verify the power set up and see if the boat is worth the $8.5K asking price.

Thanks

NYBo

Admiral
Re: Need Help on 1999 Four Winns H190

Welcome to iboats!:cool:

No idea on the motor, when I plugged that option into the NADA guides, it still came up with an average retail value of just under $7k. NADA is a very rough estimate, and doesn't take locale into account, but the asking price sounds high anyway.

DC3693

Recruit
Re: Need Help on 1999 Four Winns H190

Thanks. We checked NADA and with the other stuff that is on the boat or will come with the boat we got mid 7K -the engine is a 220 hp OMC w/ Volvo Penta SX drive - whcih doesn't show up in NADA, but did in one of the other "blue Book" sites (ABOS???). I recall seeing "Holley" on the carb housing if that makes sense. The boat has been well maintained, has about 300 hrs and looks really good; interior is in excellent shape - the carpet shows wear, but not out of the ordinary, and it's snap-out which we prefer. Boat ran very well, no odd engine smells or sound, no oil/fuel stink, very smooth acceleration, even at 35 MPH the engine was not overly loud. I know NADA is a rough estimate but of the boats I've seen lately this is above average. We are going to have a local marina do an engine/mechanical look see for us. Does NADA also include trailers in their price ranges or is that a separate thing?

Thanks again.