NEED DECKBOAT ADVICE.....

BillT111

Cadet
I JUST DISCOVERED THIS FORUM ,,,AND WOUDL LIKE OPINIONS /INPUT....<br /><br />WE ARE IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW OR "NEWER" DECKBOAT...<br /><br />BOAT WILL BE USED 50% FOR FISHING, BALANCE OF USE WILL BE FOR CRUISING/SKIING/TUBING.<br /><br />WE USE THE BOAT 40+ WEEKENDS A YEAR IN OKLAHOMA AND WE DO GET FREEZING WEATHER.<br />I WANT GOOD POWER AND ABILITY T0 GO 40+MPH IF NEEDED.<br />CAPACITY SHOULD BE COMFORTABLE FOR 5-6 ADULTS.<br />MUST BE EASILY WINTERIZED...!!!FOR USE ON NICE WINTERDAYS!!<br />MUST HAVE GOOD SIZED LIVEWELL(S) AND ROD STORAGE.<br /><br />ANY ONE HAVE INPUT ON ALUMINUM VS. FIBERGLASS???<br /><br />ANYONE HAVE INPUT ON O/B vs.I/O vs 4 stroke O/B??????<br /><br />We will be keeping this boat a long time and want to get this right!!!!<br /><br />Thanks .....

farmboat

Cadet
Re: NEED DECKBOAT ADVICE.....

Hi,<br />Have you looked at a Tritoon? They can be seen at tritoon.com<br />They come I/O or outboard and the performance is outstanding! Not just another pontoon boat. And you can find 'em used.<br />Farmboat :p

Trent

Captain

Donzie makes a pretty good rig also..Fiberglass

Hooty

Rear Admiral

Ya might wanna look at Fourwinds too.<br /><br />c/6<br /><br />hooty

BillT111

Cadet

Thanks for the input.....will start doing me research. Also there's a big boat show in jan./feb here too.<br /><br />Do any of you own any of these brands you posted,,,give me some experiences you've had with them(give me good and bad features too.!!)<br />Thanks to All..!! ;)

RPM

Cadet

If you are still in the market for a deckboat, I have a new 19' SeaSprite with a 4.3 EFI Volvo that will run 50+ MPH. Its a very nice boat. 20k on a trailer. 920-236-4220 <br /><br />Rod

BillT111

Cadet

Rod,<br />Can you send me a pic of the boat?<br /><br />Also, where are you located?<br /><br />Am in Oklahoma here...<br />BillT111