Nature at Work

LadyFish

Admiral
Nature at Work

There was a young man who was constantly in trouble and could not seem to get his life in order. After his troublemaking finally earned him a little time, he quickly took to religion after spending much time with the chaplain. Vowing himself a changed man, he took upon a life as a missionary upon his release.<br /><br />For his first task, he decided upon a village in remote Africa. Within days of his arrival, everyone within the tribe had taken to him and even helped construct a new church to promote this "religion" that he was bringing into their lives. Everything was going perfectly for the young man, and the chief heaped praise upon praise upon him.<br /><br />Early one morning, a young lady of the tribe gave birth to a beautiful young boy, which would have been no special occurence had it not been a white baby. Enraged, the village people forced the chief to find the man and demand an explanation for this outrage.<br /><br />After searching for several hours, the chief at last found the man beneath a huge shade tree overlooking a beautiful green pasture. Upon seeing the chief approaching, the man smiled and offered a warm welcome, but was stopped abruptly by the chief. "Tell me son," the chief said, "why you come here preaching the ways of the white man upon us, telling us the sins of the world and to repent, and you do a thing like this! I demand you to explain yourself!"<br /><br />Thinking quickly, the man grabbed the chief by the shoulder and said in his most soothing voice, "No chief, you don't understand. Nature has a certain way of making some things in life unique and special. See yonder on that hill, a flock of sheep all with beautiful white fleece, but yet upon closer inspection, is ONE black sheep, different yet equally beautiful. That is the way of the Lord, chief!"<br /><br />Hastily grabbing the man by the arm, the chief whispered, "OK, here's the deal....I won't mention the baby, you keep your trap shut about the sheep!!" :eek:

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: Nature at Work

Excellent LF :D I have always liked those "Not my Daaaaaadddddeeeeee jokes... I needed a laugh as well.. Thanks

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

ROFLMAO -- where's Chief101 when ya want'em<br /><br /><br />good one LF

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

He's out fishin' with Popeye, Keepin his head down... :D

Realgun

Commander