Nation wide ER visits tripple last night

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
this just in from Reuters....<br /><br /> Last evening and early this morning hospital Emergency Rooms were flooded with patients with injuries ranging from arm, leg and vertabre fractures to various bruises and bloody noses.<br /><br />The cause of the influx of patients has been revealed...<br /><br />It seems the Green Bay Packer's bandwagon went up in a ball of flames last night and the passengers lept for their lives as it raged out of control...<br /><br />stay tuned..... film at 11.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Nation wide ER visits tripple last night

*- News Flash -*<br /><br />This just in from Reuters...<br /><br /><br />Mike Sherman has just entered the Presidential Race as the new Democratic Candidate....<br /><br />The decision was made after the party heard his statement, " We will not lose at home again.", then witnessed the stomping He took at Lambaugh Field.<br /><br />It was clear that John Kerry was the wrong guy.

JasonB

Lieutenant

GO TITANS!!!!<br /><br />They said it was bad when we lost Eddie G., but we have Chris Brown now.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

It wasn't just the bandwagon members but the faithful came in with slit wrists. <br /><br />I might get season tickets before I die!!!!

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by JasonB:<br /> ...They said it was bad when we lost Eddie G....
As a Cowboy Fan, I can tell you, it wasn't a mistake to let Eddie George go.<br />Stick a fork in him, he's done!

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by JasonB:<br /> They said it was bad when we lost Eddie G., but we have Chris Brown now.
3075906_7_2.jpg
<br /><br />"C-YA" :D

aspeck

Staff member

For a minute there I thought the Pack was going to come back and take it. Unfortunately that was only for a minute and the game is 60 minutes long! Sorry Pack.

CoachHolland

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Doesn't matter. The Pack are still undefeated on my Playstation 2 in Madden 2004 and ESPN 2K5. :D

KaGee

Admiral

My advice.... The ER's in Boston and New York better ramp up too as one of them wagons is about to go over the cliff. :D <br /><br />Good post Barlow!<br /><br />BTW... The Detroit Lions, who set a record for the "road" losing streak, are now 2-0 on the "road" this year....go figure!