FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I feel like NASCAR has been trying to hard over the last few years to become something it's more traditional fans do not like. To technical with the cars and to watered down racing. The drivers are less Characters and Showmen and more Racing Crew Chiefs.
I guess I just miss the days of Cale and Gant and Dale Senior!
Unlike nascar f1 listens to its fans .More than a month ago they were already talking about making the cars louder and possibly boosting the hp up to 1000 to 1200 hp!Not many fans like it as it is today ,as for nascar, well I stand by the chase being the stupidest idea ever in racing period!