NAME YOUR MOST ENJOYABLE AND RELAXING PLACE " YOU KNOW THE SPOT"

skier

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: NAME YOUR MOST ENJOYABLE AND RELAXING PLACE " YOU KNOW THE SPOT"

Harrison20002, I know exactly where that is and I have been there with my brother a few times in my boat.<br /><br />My most relaxing place would have to be Trinity Lake in Northern CA. I have been going there at least once a year (Three times as I was growing up). It's not as easy to get to as Shasta and Whiskeytown so the crowds are not bad at all I have yet to see any if not one of the campgrounds full on any holliday weekend and it's a big lake. I feel like I am home when I am there even though I now live in Washington State north of Seattle. :cool:

SeaRay245

Petty Officer 3rd Class

most enjoyable place is when ii get out on the lake at dawn in the spring by myself and hundreds of geese come flying over the water like only a foot off it it kinda gives you a great feeling to be alive

C17LoadSmasher

Petty Officer 2nd Class

In the water its cruising at a pretty good clip actross the water with the warm Carolina breeze going past, and the sound of the water splashing as the hull parts the water. When I am flying I like to be over Charleston, or other populated areas, see the layout from the sky is interesting. Seen some beautiful scenery in the Pacific NW too. Idaho had some nice mountains...with some hidden lakes up there and everything....