Name the award amount and the loser!!

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Injured A's fan, husband defend heckling <br />Lisa Leff / Associated Press <br /><br /><br />Jennifer Bueno, 41, appeared with her husband, Craig, at a news conference with a large white bandage covering her nose and purple rings under her eyes. <br /><br />"We definitely feel the Texas Rangers are responsible for this and that they should pay for this," personal injury lawyer Gary Gwilliam said. <br /><br />"It's an American tradition," the 42-year-old fire battalion chief said of his heckling, adding that he and his wife bought season tickets near the visitors' bullpen just "so we can get on them a little bit." He said he had never been ejected from a game for being overly aggressive or rude toward players. <br /><br />"It's part of going to the baseball game," said Jennifer Bueno, a homemaker who cares for the couple's three teenage sons. "I don't think (Craig) did anything wrong." <br /><br />Craig Bueno said that when "a sea of blue" Rangers led by reliever Doug Brocail approached their seats, he "took a defensive position" by standing in front of his wife to shield her, but ducked when he saw the chair winging his way. Jennifer Bueno said she doesn't remember being struck, but that she was "fearful for my life" when the confrontation turned ugly. <br /><br />Key Phrase: "fearful for my life"<br /><br /><br />The trial lawyers will target which of the deep pockets:<br /><br />A) The Texas Rangers<br />B) Individual Players<br />C) The Oakland A's<br />D) The Security force for not being there.<br />F) The gounds crew for no bolting down the chair<br />G) The chair manufacturer for not posting warnings<br />H) Alameda County the owner of the Stadium.<br />I) Buck Shoewalter the manager of the Rangers<br />J) GW Bush <br />K) The city council of Oakland<br />L) Oakland police force<br />M) other

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Name the award amount and the loser!!

M) All of the above right now.<br />Another fracas that the Dems can use against GW.<br /><br />"They are from his home state", says Kerry.<br />He goes on to say, "He don't care who that team hurts, he just wants their vote"

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by POINTER94:<br /> <br />The trial lawyers will target which of the deep pockets:<br /><br />A) The Texas Rangers<br />B) Individual Players<br />C) The Oakland A's<br />D) The Security force for not being there.<br />F) The gounds crew for no bolting down the chair<br />G) The chair manufacturer for not posting warnings<br />H) Alameda County the owner of the Stadium.<br />I) Buck Shoewalter the manager of the Rangers<br />J) GW Bush <br />K) The city council of Oakland<br />L) Oakland police force<br />M) other
It's not a question of which they will target, but in what order. They all have deep pockets, so they will all be named in the suit, with the "fans" crying and whining wanting money for all their "pain, suffering, and fears". The whole thing makes me sick. The player should be suspended for a year, deported for the felony costs, and the drunks in the stands should just shut up and have another beer.

oddjob

Commander

What a whoosey that Craig is...some defensive position.......I would have taken the chair and every fist that the players had to offer.....what a success story that would have been...better than the lotto.

phatmanmike

Captain

he ducked and it hit his wife in the head. she should divorce his greasy *** right now !!!!! wus!!!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea he was all big and mighty till the chair came his way.

gaugeguy

Captain

It did bring back fond memories of the 1970's Boston Bruins. Terry O'Reilly went into the crowd one time, grabbed a guy that threw something on the ice, and beat him in the head with his own shoe :D

KaGee

Admiral

Why it's as plain as the nose on your face...<br /><br />It's GW BUSH !<br /><br />It's his fault for everything , right?? :rolleyes:

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

The guy was waiting for this to happen, probably had it all planned out.<br /><br />He bought the tickets so he could heckle the opposing team inhopes one would lose their temper, get it a fight, and he would get a huge cash settlement.<br /><br />What a jerk.<br /><br />How much fun is it to yell things at opposing teams that are bad enough to make someone throw a chair.<br /><br />I do my own little heckling and messing around at the game, but obviously this guy crossed the line.<br /><br />Ken