Name of Song

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
Ok,<br />On the Mitsubishi commercial with the people in red coveralls all lined up along the road.<br /><br />What is that song????<br />It is driving me nuts!!<br />I want to know.<br /><br /><br />AK Chappy

matthews_jim

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Name of Song

Makin' a livin' the old hard way <br />Takin' and givin' by day by day <br />I dig snow and rain and the bright sunshine <br />Draggin' The Line <br /><br />My dog Sam eats purple flowers <br />Ain't got much, but what we got's ours <br />We dig snow and rain and the bright sunshine <br />Draggin' The Line <br />(Draggin' The Line) <br />Draggin' The Line <br />(Draggin' The Line) <br /><br />I feel fine, I'm talkin' 'bout peace of mind <br />I'm gonna take my time, I'm gettin' the good sign <br />Draggin' The Line <br />(Draggin' The Line) <br />Draggin' The Line <br />(Draggin' The Line) <br /><br />Lovin' the free and feelin spirit of <br />hugging a tree <br />when you get near it. <br />Diggin' snow and rain and the bright sunshine <br />Draggin' The Line <br />(Draggin' The Line) <br />Draggin' The Line <br />(Draggin' The Line)

cotterman

Chief Petty Officer

Draggin' The Line<br /><br />Tommy James and the Shondells

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Yeah,<br />but it is still cooooooollll!!!!<br /><br /><br />Thanks PPL<br />I knew you could solve a lot more problems or questions than just boats on this site!!<br />You guys rock!<br /><br />AK Chappy

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Tommy and the boys were far from "one hit wonders".<br />They had several albums full of hits.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by roscoe:<br /> Tommy and the boys were far from "one hit wonders".<br />They had several albums full of hits.
Just for fun listen to a couple of those hits, Hanky Panky, Mony, Mony or I think wer'e alone now. Todays music buyers would cringe at it. My granddaughters roll their eyes if they hear the old stuff in my truck. Of course none of our icons looked like Hilary Duff either. :cool: