My Wife Won A...

Stratosfied

Ensign
Thermos Grill2Go Express! She entered at the local grocery and they called her today and we just picked it up. It has an ESPN and Miller Life logo on it and man does it look like the cats meow. Great! ps I know in the grand scheme of things this is little, but if we had this when Ivan came thru.. Now if the local HS team goes to the playoffs, we will be grilling on the road! :D

mtumilty

Cadet
Re: My Wife Won A...

CONGRATS, that is great! When's the BBQ??? Don't forget the Miller Lite...or I guess we could bring it! Hope Ivan didn't tear it too bad. Even small prize is still a prize. Now if I could just win the lottery... just a dream I guess.<br />AFF

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Sounds like a winner to me, Stratosfied.<br /><br />You bringing it to the next party at The Hideout?

ob

Admiral

Now how come we never win anything like that?Congrats on the grill Stratosfied. :)

NYMINUTE

Captain

Last thing I won was the draft lottery. Oops!Gave away my age. Happy grilling

Stratosfied

Ensign

Little Update, I have cooked hamburgers, chicken, steaks, made breakfast on it twice, and grilled some sausage and then cooked some onions and peppers on the flat part of the griddle. I am amazed at how hot this thing will get. I can cook three meals with a 1# propane bottle. I would recommend this grill to all of my fellow iBoaters!<br />ps And yes JB I would gladly bring it to the Hideout! :D

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Wait for me you guys, this'll be a party to remember.<br />Gongratulations on the win, it's good to hear.<br />Ross