My visit to Iboats

carrotsnapper

Petty Officer 1st Class
It was my pleasure to stop in to visit the iboats office. The CEO, Bruno Vassel III personally greeted me and showed me around his whole office. They treated me like I was their best customer. Left to right is Gordon, CFO, and Bruno, the CEO. He showed me a special issue of INC Magazine where they are spotlighted as #48 of the 500 fastest growing private companies. They have 2 large photos in the magazine showing Bruno III and Bruno IV and Gordon in one of their boats on the beautiful Bear Lake. They are 1st class folks and seemed delighted to meet a lowly cadet. They spoke with affection of JB and the help he is to their site. Thanks iboats for the free entertainment, the great offers and services. Good luck in all you do. Mark Bartlett. :D :D :D <br /><br />Bruno's office, Gordon and Bruno Sr.<br />
6976.jpg
<br /><br />this is the entry.<br />
b954.jpg

carrotsnapper

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: My visit to Iboats

Sorry about the photos. I ain't very good at that stuff (grew up in Idaho). My daughter works at ebay and was home for Christmas and got me started but had to leave before I was finished. Guess you'll have to use your imagination. m.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: My visit to Iboats

Originally posted by carrotsnapper:<br /> Sorry about the photos. I ain't very good at that stuff (grew up in Idaho). My daughter works at ebay and was home for Christmas and got me started but had to leave before I was finished. Guess you'll have to use your imagination. m.
cs, you need to host your pictures somewhere besides yahoo, a place like www.photobucket.com or www.myfishingpictures.com for free and then you won't have any trouble.<br />If so, just ask.