My troll for the day

Kalian

Chief Petty Officer
I might as well go ahead and post my own troll. :D <br /><br /> I have inside info that the liberals are planning to change the Pledge of allegiance. Here are the proposed changes.<br /><br /> I pledge allegiance to the flag of the Peoples Republic of Amerika, and to self-indulgence for which it stands: Immoral nation without God, divided, with liberty for the elite and excuses for all.

txswinner

Banned
Re: My troll for the day

You can't even start a good troll. I am responding out of pity. You know a pity response.

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by txswinner:<br /> You can't even start a good troll. I am responding out of pity. You know a pity response.
BURN!!! :D :D :D :D :D

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Kalien,<br /><br />Here's some helpful hints to get you started on a career of trolling:<br /><br />1) Establish yourself as an extremist prior to starting your troll.<br /><br />2) Pick a very divisive topic from the news of the day and place yourself in the minority position.<br /><br />3) INSULT, INSULT, INSULT. I can't stress enough how important insulting potential readers of your troll is. Use terms like, "nazis", "commies" etc.<br /><br />4) Formulate a hypothosis that while maybe believable on it's surface, could not possibly be proven with any factual evidence.<br /><br />Hope this helps :)

heycods

Captain

What no fight in TX. somebody calla Dr. or 911 hes in bad shape. ;) :D :D :D

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

You are wrong! Furthermore, God is on my side!<br /><br />Hey, if you got "inside information", you must be a..."insider."

Kalian

Chief Petty Officer

Lol, you got me. I guess I don't have the expertise at trolling. ;) Actually I was hoping for humerous responses from both sides rather than a flame war. Oh well! Back to the drawing board!

heycods

Captain

Besides I think you stole the Kalefornia pledge. ;) :D :eek:

heycods

Captain

I was afraid you might. ;) :D <br /> Sometimes I might try to ruffel a few feathers, Sometimes you get an understandable response from one paticular kalefornian. ;) :p :p <br /><br /><br />technally speeking of course. :D

Kalian

Chief Petty Officer

That particular "kalefornian" has been notable sparse with his postings lately eh?<br /> <br /> What Heycods? Ruffle feathers? I'd have never guessed! Stir a few pots maybe, but never ruffle feathers! :D