MY RIG PIC TEST

Why is it I cant see any of the pictures when I click on the x . Ive tried everything left and right click.

blifsey

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: MY RIG PIC TEST

If you see an x instead of a pic that means the path to the pic is not valid. Path could've been valid at one time but isn't now. To put images into messages, they image must reside on an internet server somewhere and within the message you enter a img tag with path to the image. For example, I enter the img tag with is [_img_] without the underscores. Then the path to my image which is http://www.mindspring.com/~blifsey/durango_boat_post.jpg followed by the end image tag which is [_/img_] again without the underscores. And what you get is<br />
durango_boat_post.jpg
<br /><br />Hope that helped.<br /><br />BL...

Scoop

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Poppopfishes, when you put the link into the post, make sure there are no % signs in the title or it will not work. Sometimes, the Fishingworks.com site, puts a percent sign in when you save your pictures to their site. Try posting one and see if others can see it. Now if you are talking about other people's pistures, then the link is not valid because they moved them, or the site is no longer there.

bubbakat

Captain

super nice rig hotbyte and the boat looks good to :rolleyes: