My next car / boat?

SS182

Seaman
I thought everyone would like to see this. Looks pretty good except for the price!<br /><br />SS182<br /><br />Boat/Car

cotterman

Chief Petty Officer
Re: My next car / boat?

looks like another forum to be born...<br /><br />amphibious car/boat probs! ;)

Reel Appeal

Chief Petty Officer

Nice car with a hefty price tag,but does anyone here think it would pass a USCG inspection? :D <br />navigation lts,fire exting,life jackets? NO? <br />I would like to see someone take that on the water at night with headlights/tailights.<br />Just my 2 cents... ;)

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander

it IS something new tho, the Amphicar, which was a dream car to me in my youth (there was one parked right by a friend of the family, every visit found me plastered to the Amphicar, oohing and ahhhhhing over the idea of a car that could swim!) had two major failings ...<br /><br />it was neither a good car, nor a good boat!!!<br /><br />(I still WANT ONE THO!)<br /><br />this new beastie runs 100 on land, and 30 on water, HEY NOW, THATS the way to do it!!!<br /><br />wanna see something REALLY cool gang????
Atwsav1.jpg
<br /><br />nice rig huh? <br /><br />hey honey, were outta fish!!!<br /><br />no problem ...<br /><br />
1rvinwaterdistant.jpg
<br /><br />
thumb.gif
<br /><br />and just think ... if pounds were dollars you would get enough change back from a million dollar bill to have the Aquada bobbing along behind the Terra Wind, (which I would do, just cause I am a colossal pain in the azz show off!) lol, maybe Ill cut a rap song ...

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander

this is a real pic yanno, it isnt some trick pic!<br /><br />terrawind.com I believe, or just search for terra wind

SoulWinner

Commander

Next thing you know some one will be racing the two vehicles across the Atlantic. Now THAT I would pay to see :)

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hey guys, that's not bad for a Kiwi eh!!<br />Ross