My Neighbor...

Hotrods

Petty Officer 1st Class
Cut his grass yesterday..........., he cam out of the garage with a broom and started sweeping up the grass. I was watching him as the broom broke. He then proceeded into the garage and came out with a long extension cord. Laid it on the ground, proceeded into the front entrance of the house. Came out of that entrance with the vacuum cleaner, plugged it in and started vacuuming the side walks :eek: :eek: <br /><br />I just had to share that.

Hotrods

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: My Neighbor...

Im watching him this week, I'll take a pic.<br />tho he only cuts his grass about once a month. lol when he moved in his grass was 2 feet tall, I went in his garage and pulled the mower out and put it on his front lawn...lol

Link

Rear Admiral

I'm trying to get back to nature... foot tall dandylions is the only flower I can grow.. sure am good at it though :D

Carphunter

Commander

Thats why i'm glad I live deep in the country, so my neighbors won't spy on me. ;) <br /><br />
I'm watchin him this week, I'll take a pic.
.......hmmmmmm, that just don't seem right to me.

Formula1974

Petty Officer 1st Class

It seems like a waste of time to cut the grass when its only 2 or 3 inchs tall but it such a pain to cut it with a push mower when its 6 or 7 inchs tall. What is a redneck supposed to do?? heck my grass is getting up there now I will cut it when I cant see the blocks my cars are sitting on in the front yard. and then I will use my wifes new vacumn to clean up afterwards.

ndemge

Commander

F1974, why don't y'all just grab some lighter fluid and toss a match. Gotta be better on the in-vi-ro-ment than that ole lawn mower!

aspeck

Staff member

Originally posted by ndemge:<br /> Does he have a pressure washer? :)
:D :D :D Too Funny! Hotrod and Ryan T. must live awfully close to each other!