My Living Will

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I, _________________________ (fill in the blank),<br />being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be<br />kept alive indefinitely by artificial means.<br /> <br />Under no circumstances should my fate be put in<br />the hands of peckerwood ethically challenged<br />politicians who couldn't pass ninth/tenth-grade<br />biology if their lives depended on it.<br /> <br />If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to<br />sit up and ask for a Tanqueray on the rocks, cold<br />beer, etc., it should be presumed that I won't ever<br />get better. When such a determination is reached,<br />I hereby instruct my spouse, children, and attending<br />physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes, and<br />call it a day. Under no circumstances shall the<br />hypercritical members of the Legislature (State or<br />Federal) enact a special law to keep me on life-<br />support machinery. It is my wish that these boneheads<br />mind their own damn business and pay attention<br />instead to the health, education, and future of the<br />millions of Americans who aren't in a permanent coma.<br /> <br />Under no circumstances shall any politicians butt into<br />this case. I don't care how many fundamentalist votes<br />they're trying to scrounge I couldn't care less if a<br />hundred religious zealots send e-mails to legislators<br />in which they pretend to care about me. I don't know<br />these people, and I certainly haven't authorized them<br />to preach and crusade on my behalf. They should<br />mind their own business, too.<br /> <br />If any of my family goes against my wishes and turns<br />my case into a political cause, I hereby promise to<br />come back from the grave and make his or her<br />existence a living hell.<br /> <br />_____________________ _____________________<br />Signature Witness<br />Date_________ Date ___________

Andrew Leigh

Chief Petty Officer
Re: My Living Will

Can I add to that SBN for something needs to happen before we get to that state it's called the SKIN principle.<br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />SPEND KIDS INHERITANCE NOW

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: My Living Will

I feel ashamed that you would call them peckerwoods. That title is reserved for a classier people.