My first inflatable

Randydan

Recruit
Hi, I was considering a Saturn FB365 12ft or a FB385 13ft. I have a friend who has a Saturn FB 365 12ft. It has a 15HP Honda 4Stroke. He uses it in lakes for fishing. It seems to be good for the price point.

Anyway, I was considering getting the Saturn FB 13ft. I was courios if anyone here has any advice on the Saturns.

Thanks
Randy

Randydan

Recruit
Thanks Mark, I see you have a sea eagle, I will check them out also. Does your model have a keel?

Sea Eagle Mark

Seaman Apprentice
Yes! It was one of the major selling points for me. I had tried a few of my friends inflatables and although they handled like I expected.The Sea Eagle is exceptional in tracking and turns. (IMHO) It also helped that they were an hour from our home so we took a day trip to Port Jefferson, NY and spent an hour driving them crazy! 😂

Chief Petty Officer
My saturn delaminated at the seams, so I can't recommend them based on personal experience. Also based on weight, unless you have a trailer , I would caution against lifting such a large boat (175 lbs) in and out of your trunk . A current 15 Honda 4 stroke is another 105 lbs . You can try to go to the gym and see what you're physically capable of lifting from the ground to above your knees & waist.