My Favorite Fishing Pole........

Bondo

Staff member
I put this on My truck a year or so ago.......<br /><br />You Wouldn't Believe the Number of Smiles I can lite off in a Parking lot.................. ;) <br />Young, Old, Fisherpeople or Not..........<br />
rodnreel.jpg
<br /><br />Any of you guys have any "Eye Catchers" on Your Toys ????

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: My Favorite Fishing Pole........

:D <br /><br />thats awesome!

LadyFish

Admiral

LOL thats cute. We used to have a prop that spun around in the trailer hitch slot.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

is that a functioning antenna?

SoulWinner

Commander

Yeah Jtexas, it's a real antenna. I got my dad two of those so far, his first one was stolen. On the second one, I drilled and tapped a hole into the base where it screws into the stud at the antenna base, and got this little threaded thing from Ace Hardware, it threads into the hole I drilled, but it takes an allen wrench to turn it. This way I was able to lock his new antenna onto his truck.

Bondo

Staff member

is that a functioning antenna?
Ayuh,........<br /><br />On a Ford, you have to take a pair of pliers,+ twist the "Ball" off the end of the Antenna......<br /><br />The Rod is a Straight handled butt section, with the old Zebco attached....(3/8ths hole is drilled into the butt)<br />The Tip section is just slid down into the butt section,+ fits very loosely......<br />The Dixie Spinner is Wired onto the Tip Guide,+ Baited with a Rubber Worm............<br /><br />The Whole Thing just Slides down Over the factory Antenna,+ is held in place by Gravity..........

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

^bump^ :D <br /><br />this requires more exposure :D

Bondo

Staff member

I just reposted it in Freshwater Fishing.......<br /><br />Ayuh,....<br />I Know it's MY thread,.... But,.. I Too thought it would have gotten More Hits........... :rolleyes:

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

What is that, a Zebco 33? <br />That is cool. Should try marketing it if it is your idea that is.