my faithfull dog teak

dflorea

Seaman
I domt know how many of you boat peopls have a dog that has been as <br />GOOD A FIEND AS A beeen foR THe ppast 14 yrs. Hes myn best friend . God for give me for sAYing this . him Hi loves me. Ive ben his loyL Mster for 15 yrs.Hes my buddy . The friend tilllthe end. Say a prayer for hIM .<br />teaK IS SICK AND needs your prAYORS.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: my faithfull dog teak

Consider it done, dflorea. No doubt God never made a more loyal friend.

andrewkafp

Lieutenant Commander

Animals ask little of us all and give so much.Sometimes, they are more human than we are.<br />Good Luck with your dog. :(

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

Just give em' a hug and talk to em'. They know what you are sayin' most of the time...<br />Take Care.

Copespitter

Petty Officer 3rd Class

My dogs are my best friends and it sure would hurt to lose any of them. I've lost a few in the past and its as emotionally hard as losing family.<br />Dogs are the most forgiving loving creatures on earth yet so often they are mistreated.<br />Teak is lucky to have such a great friend.<br />I hope he gets well soon.

dflorea

Seaman

Thanks for your prayers. Teak had a series of strokes. Ive been taking him to the vet for regular steroid injections, missed a week of work. Hes a chocolate lab that Ive trained and competed with for the past 15 years.He always been in great shape and looked and acted like a pup until recntly. Hes always been there for me and never really ask for anything on return but love. He seems to be doing a bit better now. God bless all of you who listened to me in one moment of dispair. i know he wont live foreever. None of us will but it seems the good do die young. Thanks again.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Prayers to you dflorea.......my familys Black Lab Roxxi Blu has arthritis bad......on meds that cost two bucks a day......money well spent considering she is family.<br /><br />Pat