FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Kinda funny last night while I was working on the boat and realized that it would finally be ready to run I went and got the plug and put it in to make sure I would not forget.
Well it was the opposite of good motor started but died when I put it in gear, the motor would not shift into reverse, never left the dock the steering cables are backwards,
Well put it back in the water tonight it runs and shifts and had a nice ride. I need to adjust the idle speed but it is getting close. The seats have been at the apolstry shop for over 7 weeks, unacceptable.