My Daugther saved the day..

Stratosfied

Ensign
last Friday. My daughter who is 11 years old and the pride of DaDa's eye, had been visiting her cousin and aunt on her mothers side for about four weeks in a town six hours away. Her aunt had been in a semi-serious auto accident on the way to work that morning. All was well until that evening. Her aunt (my sis in law), started feeling queasy and got really pale, then she fainted and hit her head on the post of the bed. My daughter called 911 and told of the situation, gave them the address of the home and stayed on the line with them until the ambulance arrived. The person at 911 told her that there was no way she could only be 11 years old! Her Aunt was deemed to be OK by the paramedics and the Aunt now calls her " my little hero". I hope this doesn't sound like a bragging father..but dern I am proud of her! :D

bubbakat

Captain
Re: My Daugther saved the day..

You have a right to be proud there. Not many kids can stay focused long enough to do what she did.

D

DJ

Just as much a reflection of you-Stratosfied. Well done.

ob

Admiral

Good story Stratosfied Be sure and let your daughter know that us iboaters are very proud of her quick thinking.

Stratosfied

Ensign

Thanks I sure will. What impressed me the most is that she was able to remember the address and then, while the ambulance was on the way, got on to a cordless phone and waited by the road until the ambulance arrived. My niece was staying inside with her mother and was 'unnerved'. The way things worked out I was supposed to go get her the day before the accident. Oh well, sometimes (all the time) there is a reason for all things. I will pass the "Good Jobs" on to her! :)