Commander
Here are some pics of Mrs SoulWinner with her Christmas present.<br /><br />
080_Patrick_080.jpg
<br /><br />
054_Patrick_054.jpg

spratt

Lieutenant
Re: My Cowgirl

Very nice looking cowgirl!!! Watch yerself, SW, she looks like she knows how to use that 6-shooter!!!

gaugeguy

Captain

I still can't believe you gave her a gun, that is like giving the executioner an axe.<br /><br />Cool photos though.

SoulWinner

Commander

Oh yeah FlatBottoms, she is a better shot than me, and I'm good!<br /><br />That Ruger is the sweetest shooting pistol I have ever fired, she really loves it!

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br /> Oh yeah FlatBottoms, she is a better shot than me, and I'm good!<br /><br />That Ruger is the sweetest shooting pistol I have ever fired, she really loves it!
With a look like that, you best hope she loves you more than the gun ;) <br /><br />I used to have one of those 357's...loved it!!!

LadyFish

Admiral

Great pictures SW. Mr. LF won't let me get a gun. I dunno why. :(

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Great pictures SW. Mr. LF won't let me get a gun. I dunno why. :(
With a club like yorn, who needs a pistol?????????? Poor man, already dranks hisself into a stupor already just to get rid of headaches!!!

PDS

Petty Officer 1st Class

Mrs. Soulwinner deserves a prize for the best looking six shooter outlaw being a guy or girl in a western(and she ain't a guy) scene. 2 thumbs up, girl!

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Mr. LF won't let LF get a gun because she'd then be shooting the fish...you think she catches more than him now, boy if she were to shoot them, he'd never have a chance :D