my birthday this week

crab bait

Captain
my birthday this week

thought i'd do/go somewhere i've never been..<br /><br />so i'm gonna go to princeton an mess around ..for i was never there before.. an in the area,, is the worlds largest mini golf.. they even have a club house..<br /><br />tommorrow take nj transit train.. 1 1/2 hour trip to manhattan.. for 3 bucks one way..<br /><br />never been there either.. <br /><br />don't report work until tuesday..i should prove to be pretty neet..!! <br /><br />seeya's when i return ..( i hope )

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: my birthday this week

Happy Birthday and have a good time! <br /><br />Manhattan is a different place.. Fun to visit..Glad I don't live there. :)

KaGee

Admiral

Have a Crabby Birthday! :)

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Happy Birthday!<br /><br />Going to Manhatten? Do you have a reason to punish yourself? Seriously, fun place to go and don't forget your rubbers! It could rain!<br /><br />Bob

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Have a happy one, Crabby. :)

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

Happy <br />birthday!

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Some of them courses will give ya a free round if ya get a hole in one on the last hole....Concentrate. As for the one way ticket...make mine a round trip. Here's to many more!!!

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Happy Birthday Crab!
party.gif

achris

More fish than mountain goat

HB CB.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Happy Birthday. Have a good time,

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Happy Birthday Crab!<br /><br />"World's largest mini-golf"...shouldn't they just call it "maxi-golf" :D Good luck ;)

aspeck

Staff member

Happy birthday Crabby! I am still looking forward to getting with you in Philly when I get stateside. It might not be till Sept, since the calendar is getting pretty full, but the wife and I definitely want to do it!

FSHKPR

Ensign

happy bithday crabby!! hope you had great day!

LadyFish

Admiral

party-smiley-049.gif
<br /><br />Happy Birthday Crabby !!!

crab bait

Captain

gee heck.. thanks allamongya's..!!<br /><br />yeah,, i ain't 50.. i'm 49.95..<br /><br />i went up to princeton.. it's an artsie/fartsie little town.. pretty as all get-out.. bet it's beautiful at xmas.. <br /><br />the campus is unbeliveably beautiful.. pure ivy league.. <br /><br />let's just say,, there ain't no bait shops in princeton..<br /><br />espensive little town..home of albert einstein.. little main street tavern.. had a great little band.. like the allman bros but with a fiddle.. draft beer 8 bucs.. <br /><br />parked in a permit parking zone an slept nite in the van.. 53 buck ticket....heck,, out on the dual hi-way,, motel 6 was 60 bucs..gee,, shoulda stayed there..<br /><br />morning.. little dinner.. 8 buc ommlet.. <br /><br />little town was killin' me..!!<br /><br />next day went to the BIG CITY.. nj transit to penn station.. <br /><br />L E T the W A L K I N' begin..!!<br /><br />walk down to/thru the village.. pretty sleepy but neet.. had a few streets blocked off a had craft/food fairs.. walked over spit in the hudson river .. the walked to canal street.. then came back up 5 ave somewhat to 34th an macy's.. <br /><br />stopped for a rest against macy's store wall .. lookin' at the people.. up come a huge nypd cop.. helmet/kevlar an a m-16.. <br /><br />come stood beside me.. a minute or so ,, i cracked a grin an said ." YOU DA MAN'..!!<br />"you one baaad mammajamma"..he smiled back.. i said " i'm glad your here for my protection".. he said that's cool buddy but i'm here for everyone's protection..<br /><br />walked up broadway to times square an on to central park.. where i talked briefly to robert klein..<br /><br />then back to times sq for nite time look an back to penn station to princeton.. <br /><br />was a big day .. an absolutely the most beautiful weather 68 deg blue sky weekend.. <br />i'll go back for sure..!! just in no hurry. :) ..