my beer drinkin' cat

one more cast

Captain
I've seen horses drink beer before but a cat! This is Buggy, my little she cat.
buggyresize.jpg
by the way, she is not a good mouser because she don't like the way mice taste, she leaves that job for her brother.

ndemge

Commander
Re: my beer drinkin' cat

My sister's German Shep loved the taste of beer.<br /><br />I left one sitting on the ledge on her back steps while we were bbq'ing..... she'll come up, knock it off, glass breaks and start licking it up.<br /><br />....So if your in the backyard, ya gotta stick to cans

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

I couldn't quite make out the name on the label, but it looks like a local brew? If so I congratulate Buggy on her taste.

gaugeguy

Captain

Saranac pale ale, go to Upper Tupper for supper and bring back a case :D

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

We had a cocker spaniel once that liked beer so much he would get his own. He figured out how to push the cooler open with his nose. Then he would grab a can in his mouth, run across the yard shaking it, stop, bite into the can and stand there with beer foaming out of his mouth. When it stopped foaming he would head back to the cooler to get another one. We finally had to warn anyone who brought a cooler to the house to set it up out of the dog's reach.

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

My buddy has a blue and gold macaw. Has to have a drink or six whenever I go over to see him.<br />She likes St. Paulie Girl (me too)<br /><br />Mr. L, THAT would win $10,000 on Funniest home videos easily :D :D :D

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Unfortunately it was before that show started. We had that dog about 6 years and then brought home another puppy. In 6 years that cocker never tried to get out of the yard. After about 3 weeks that little puppy would dig holes under the fence, the cocker would escape & run off and the pup would stay in the yard. Finally the cocker ran off when we out of town & we never saw him again. It wasn't hard to figure out which of those two dogs was the smartest.