my auto tilt is not working on my motor

sstumpf

Seaman Apprentice
my auto tilt for my motor is not working right. yesterday when i pulled up to the dock to go get the trailer i came back and the motor was tilted all the way down and continually tried to tilt down even though it was all the way down. so to get it out of the water i started to mess with it and unhooked the power and just messed with the switches, i finnaly got it to go back up but in order to stay up somebody had to hold the tilt up switch while i pulled it out of the water. so when i got it out i flipped the motor lock down and let go of the switch to the motor would tilt down and get locked down for the ride home. it was raining on the lake yesterday so i just thought something shorted out and it would dry out over night. so today i hooked the power up to see what would happen and it started to tilt up by itself so i unhooked the power and messed with the switch again and hooked the power up then it worked properly. everytime i started to mess with a switch i messed with the one on the throttle control, there are two others on the boat but i think that is the one that is messed up because i always messed with that one, so sorry about the long question but i had to describe everything that it was doing. what do you think it could be, do i just need a new tilt switch on the throttle, like is that one just getting stuck or something. thanks and let me know.

sstumpf

Seaman Apprentice
Re: my auto tilt is not working on my motor

hey does anybody know, or should i just call stratos.

sstumpf

Seaman Apprentice
Re: my auto tilt is not working on my motor

anybody know what my problem is.