My apology to all

I would like to apologize for my comments yesterday.. I see so many responces to questions and none to mine and...I dont know, to much stress maybe.<br /> Again I apologize to all and thanks for any help.

clanton

Rear Admiral
Re: My apology to all

Not neccessary, but accepted.<br /><br /> Clanton

fone_man

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I think we all are stresses out. <br /><br />But as clanton said... "Not neccessary, but accepted".<br /><br />fone_man

Fouled Plug

Ensign

Hey, boats can be as stressful as they are relaxing. Hope you got the tach up and running, and if there is anything else that conks out you'll find help here. :D

MGuckin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I, too, am also frustated by lack of responses to posts in various forums but you must understand, somebody has to read it, be in the correct frame of mind and also be in the position to help you. <br />Under the present detrimental condition of our country; we as a society, our focused on matters other than a singular problem. <br />As has been said, try reposting your query.<br />I looked for your post and can't find it. <br />I have an unanswered topic myself in this forum, but I am confident.<br />If anyone can help, they will eventually respond.<br />No need for apology just patience and understanding.<br />Michael<br /> ;)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Accepted, AMF. End of subject. <br /><br />Now. How have you made out with the tach?<br /><br />Standing by.<br />JB :jumper:

Have been told to try it on six as it came of a similar horse and year evinrude. I'll hopefully get it in the water this weekend.<br /><br /> Thank you all..<br /><br />p.s. It is a 1971 85 horse johnson ( no tnt )

harrison20002

Petty Officer 1st Class

WELCOME BACK,AMF. Apologies are not necessary. I guess everyone is on edge the last couple of days.I hope you got your tach problem solved. This is really one great boating site and we can all get a lot out of it. Happy Boating! Hal. :D

rwise

Captain

AMF<br />Welcome to the site, it is great, a lot of good info here. I read a lot and post little.<br />Richard

SCO

Lieutenant

Way to go AMF. This attack has rearranged all our priorities. We need to stick together, even in a forum like this, and you showed you were up to the task.

SCO

Lieutenant

I want to add cause my message could be misconstrued as sarcasm. It takes guts to correct a wrong.