Must have grown up in Stupidville

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
What kind of person could consider doing this? And what makes it worse is in a school! Really makes me furious! <br />Here are some excerpts from the article in today's Fresno Bee:<br /><br />Fresno High substitute accused of sharing pot<br />Instructor is arrested in class incident involving students. <br /><br />Christopher Bochin, 22, of Fresno was substituting for a ninth-grade earth science class when he had two students go to his car and get marijuana and a pipe, police said. Bochin and six or seven of the students from a class of 30 then smoked from the pipe.<br /><br />Police arrested Bochin on felony charges of furnishing marijuana to minors and misdemeanor charges of contributing to the delinquency of minors. He was bailed out of the Fresno County Jail on Wednesday morning, with an arraignment set for March 23.<br /><br />Tuesday's incident began unfolding about 2:30 p.m. A staff member passing by the portable classroom where Bochin was teaching smelled burning marijuana through an open window and reported it. At about the same time, a teacher in another class confiscated a student's cell phone and read a text message from a student in Bochin's class describing what was going on.<br /> Stupidville <br /><br /> :mad: :mad:

NathanY

Commander
Re: Must have grown up in Stupidville

How did the passing staff member know what burning marijuana smelled like?<br /><br /><br />I tell you what, kids have big mouths. It only takes one to mess it up for everyone.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

wow<br /> gives a new meaning to dumbarss pot heads. goes to show why anyone near me that I caught high got turned in immediatly and later when I was in a supervisory position I delighted in busting druggies,potheads and drunks on the job.<br /> whatya wanna do with your brain at the house was none of my biddness, but let me catch you at one of the machines on my shift after that lunch time toke and see if the 24hour clinic did not get another whiz quiz candidate.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Why do you think they call it dope? <br /> :D <br /><br />WHat an idiot.<br /><br />Ken

Link

Rear Admiral

That is CA for you.. what did U expect.. Rules..Regulations.. hehe Any thing goes in the Clinton state.. err CA. Hollywierd.. ya don't smoke (grass in myday) U are weired!<br />A place where OJ and MJ get off scott free.. <br />Just my thoughts..<br />Link

dolluper

Captain

That was a sub-teacher What did the real one give them coke, so the passing ones wouldn't smell it :rolleyes:

NYMINUTE

Captain

Never heard of him in Fort Wayne.....you mentioned STUPIDville.

ndemge

Commander

...teacher was 22...<br /><br />wonder,,, if he graduated when 18, only need 2 years of college to sub,,,, he was probably teaching the same kids he was in school with only a few years before.... <br /><br />DUMBARSE

ehenry

Commander

nd3mge, where'd you go to school? graduated at 18 and the guy was 22 makes for 4 years doesnt it?

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

Send in the Kindergarden Cop!! He would not tolerate the smoking and the coughing and the weeds and the pipes and things like this!

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by Bassy:<br /> What kind of person could consider doing this?
The same kind of person who would consider serving alcohol to minors.