Mr. Octopie....

Stumpknocker

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Oct2.jpg
<br /><br />Kept stealing my bait.... over and over again. I finally shot him. <br /><br /><br />With my camera of course!

Stumpknocker

Re: Mr. Octopie....

I've had a lot of trouble getting Photobucket to work. I'll take a look at your website and try it.

Stumpknocker

So much for myfishingphotos.com<br /><br />Anyway, I believe I have updated my settings at Photobucket and it will now allow visitors.<br /><br />Somebody please try the above photolink and tell me if you can see the Octopus. Thanks.

phatmanmike

Captain

worked for me, but what do I know, im in it with the aliens, we're building landing strips for gay martians, you know what , stuart, i like you, youre not like the other people here.... in the trailer park

Stumpknocker

What Octopus? Are you an alien or something? You seeing an Octopus? Sure u are...

Dunaruna

Admiral

Worked for me. Didn't see any aliens - just a big red octopus.

Stumpknocker

So, we have a conspiracy going here.... Dunaruna and Phatman are seeing red. Cephlapod red. Alien it is.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Worked great for me!!! nice picture!!!<br />Should have taken it home to eat!!! Clean it and bring water to boil, tie a string around the octapus, put octapus in water for about an hour or so, lifting it out of the pot about every 15 minutes!!! When cooked it is excellent!!! They get about 6bucks a lb. for it in the fish market!!! ;) :cool: <br /><br />Happy Holidays!!! :cool: :cool:

Stumpknocker

I can't believe you would actually eat an Octopus. You do realize that they are merely marine spiders? Do you have any idea what Spiderman would do to you? Be very afraid. :D

18rabbit

Captain

Excellent eating. Best raw, right there off the hook. If you want to take just one or two tentacles (the best part!) and toss him back he will grow new ones. If you try to eat the suction cups you will be spitting out little plastic-like discs.<br /><br />They are not spiders. They are disenfranchised mollusks. :D

Stumpknocker

18rabbit... seek help. Seek counseling. Seek a vegetarian diet. <br /><br />They are infact alien spiders closely related to the Cephlepod family from the Lauris galaxy.<br /><br />Is it possible you have been abducted in your past?