Mr & Mrs Ladyfish go to a football game

LubeDude

Admiral
Mr Ladyfish took Ladyfish to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench... <br /><br />After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience. <br /><br />"Oh, I really liked it," she replied. "Especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents." <br /><br />Dumbfounded,Mr Ladyfish replied, "What do you mean?" <br /><br />"Well, I saw them flip a coin and one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback! Whats the big deal, It's only 25 cents!"

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Mr & Mrs Ladyfish go to a football game

Names have been changed to protect the innocent :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I can believe that! :D Mr Ladyfish was probably watching the cheerleaders anyway....

Twidget

Commander

This will get interesting. :D

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Mr Ladyfish was probably watching the cheerleaders anyway....<br /><br />
and the problem with that is......

ob

Admiral

At least the other team didn't get greedy and scream "get the half back."Seems all they wanted was the original 25 cents.I don't get it. ;) <br /><br />Oh ,and if you'ns are refering to watching the boy cheerleaders ,.........I'm offended.

LadyFish

Admiral

Well! I never.......
24.gif

NYMINUTE

Captain

Wait til she hears about the nickle package. Oh wow will that be a twist. :D :D

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> Wait til she hears about the nickle package. Oh wow will that be a twist. :D :D
And the Dime one as well.<br /><br /> :p

NYMINUTE

Captain

:D :D [/quote]And the Dime one as well.<br /><br /> :p [/QB][/quote]<br />There will be Calamity in Texas KaGee when the reality sets in. Hey this could be a movie. :D :D

Kenneth Brown

Captain

What most of you are not realizing is the Ladyfish'es live in Galveston, which theoreticly part of Texas. In Texas football, more specifically Friday night highschool ball, is KING above all else. LF could probably tell you more in 5 minutes about the game than you ever knew in your entire life. <br /><br />Speaking of movies- Ever hear of Friday Night Lights? Where do you think that was?<br /><br /><br />I gotta defend my Southern Belle, they are the pride of the South.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Oddessa Permian (sp) High School....and yes kenneth...you are correct....Friday nights during high school football is king....especially in the smaller towns where the whole town is at the game....Great way to spend time with family and the community...

LadyFish

Admiral

Thanks Kenneth you're so sweet, even if I'm not a true southern belle. :) <br /><br />I'll admit, I'm lost about the nichol and dime thing, but I'll bet money...I'm not the only one. :p

BRG25

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Kenneth Brown:<br /> What most of you are not realizing is the Ladyfish'es live in Galveston, which theoreticly part of Texas. In Texas football, more specifically Friday night highschool ball, is KING above all else. LF could probably tell you more in 5 minutes about the game than you ever knew in your entire life. <br /><br />Speaking of movies- Ever hear of Friday Night Lights? Where do you think that was?<br /><br /><br />I gotta defend my Southern Belle, they are the pride of the South.
Ever see Varsity Blues? I love that movie.