Moving to Texas

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant
Chuck was sitting in an airplane when another fellow took a seat beside him. The fellow was an absolute wreck ... pale, hands shaking, <br />biting his nails and moaning in fear. <br /><br />"Hi!" Chuck said. "My name's Chuck. What seems to be the matter?" "Hi, I'm Frank," the guy replied, shaking hands. "I'm worried <br />plenty. I've been transferred to Texas. There're crazy people in <br />Texas ... they have shootings, gangs, race riots, drugs, a high crime rate ..." <br /> <br />"Hold on" Chuck interrupted, "I've lived in Texas all my life and it's not as bad as everyone says. Find a nice home, go to work, mind your own <br />business, enroll your kids in a good school and it's as safe as anywhere in the world." <br />Frank relaxed and stopped shaking for a moment, then looked at Chuck and said, "Thanks. I've been worried to death, but if you live there <br />and say it's OK, I'll take your word for it. What do you do down in <br />Texas anyway?" "Me?" said Chuck, "I'm tail gunner on a bread truck in Laredo<br /> :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Moving to Texas

6.gif

txswinner

Banned

Why is everyone laughing, tail gunners on bread routes make good money.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by txswinner:<br /> Why is everyone laughing, tail gunners on bread routes make good money.
36_11_6.gif

Twidget

Commander

Yeah, but the tailgunners on the beer trucks have better perks.