FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
How the heck do you move and address over to a post here without typing it in I'm Duhhing on this one can't get it right Break it I'II fix it sec skills I suck
You can't imagne how many times I hit ctrl P to paste dum and dummer Boy thanks guy's I'll tape both ways up on the putter and forget the memory banks from looseing it again