More Useless Trivia

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer
This stuff sounds nice but hasn't been confirmed, it's not worth my time. Just enjoy. <br /><br />The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for blood plasma. <br /><br />No piece of paper can be folded in half more than seven (7) times. <br /><br />Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes. So it's not safe to ride someones a$$, attention all management types, please take note of this. <br /><br />You burn more calories sleeping than you do <br />watching television. No more late movies for me.<br /><br />Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty (50) years of age or older. Nopt exactly a cash crop.<br /><br />The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum. <br /><br />The king of hearts is the only king without a mustache. Really, check out Elvis. <br /><br />American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by <br />eliminating one (1) olive from each salad served in first-class. <br /><br />Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise. <br /><br />Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning <br /><br />Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin. (No wonder my house is so DUSTY! LOL!) <br /><br />The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer. So did the first "Marlboro Man." <br /><br />Walt Disney was afraid of mice. Sorry, Mickey.<br /><br />Pearls melt in vinegar. <br /><br />The three most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca Cola, and Budweiser, in that order. <br /><br />It is possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs. Bump, bump, crash.<br /><br />A duck's quack doesn't echo, no one knows why and no one cares. <br /><br />Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least six (6) feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the <br />flush. (I keep my toothbrush in the living room now!) PS: This doesn't work with outhouses. :p <br /><br />Richard Millhouse Nixon was the first U..S. president whose name contains all the letters from the word "criminal." The second? <br />William Jefferson Clinton. No surprise here.<br /><br />And the dumbest for last..... <br /><br />Turtles can breathe through their butts.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer
Re: More Useless Trivia

Turtles can breath through their butts.<br /><br />Does that mean they talk out of their @$$?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty (50) years of age or older. Nopt exactly a cash crop.
Wrong, they can produce as early as 5 year old.<br />I know. I have planted some.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Many different species of oaks, SBN. :)

NathanY

Commander

Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least six (6) feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the <br />flush.
Disproven on "Myth Busters".

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

A wise man once said...<br /><br />"Statistics are like bikinis.<br /><br />What they reveal is interesting.<br /><br />What they conceal is essential."<br /><br /> :D