More Funny

NYMINUTE

Captain
More Funny

A bus carrying 25 passengers from the Institute For Research Of Ugly People stopped along the highway to allow the passengers to stretch and get some air.<br />A young woman noticed an Aladdin’s Lamp covered in dirt laying in the ditch next to the road. She picked it up and dusted it off, and out popped a genie.<br />The genie thanked the young woman, and informed her he could grant one wish to all those on the bus in gratitude for his release.<br /> He began with the woman that found the lamp. She thought only briefly, and said “ I want to be beautiful!” Instantly she was transformed into a swimsuit model for Sports Illustrated. In amazement the other passengers got in line and their wishes were all the same. “I want to be beautiful, I want to be handsome”<br />one after the other. In less than 15 minutes there were 25 beautiful women and men standing outside the bus. At this time the driver, a average looking guy, was approached by the genie. He was laughing uncontrollably. The genie asked what his wish was, and the driver stopped laughing long enough to say. “ My wish is you make them all ugly again!”<br /> Moral to the story: Being Last Can be Best.<br /><br /> :D