More Florida News

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: More Florida News

hello<br /> I just watched the sherriff. this is a case that I am glad I believe in reincarnation to a certain extent and in recycling. its time to recycle that scum. would be bad enough if it was a first offense but this guy has been scum for years. time to flip the switch on this one.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

It would save the taxpayers for that sob to face justice the Iranian way.

Laddies

Banned

One round from a 45 ACP, would cost about 45 cents

bubbakat

Captain

laddie said<br /><br />
One round from a 45 ACP, would cost about 45 cents
I can reload one cheaper then that and furnish the weapon to shoot it with, also the finger to pull the trigger with.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

well he was registered, I guess registered sex offenders are ok.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

No rodbolt, they ain't.<br />The bad thing is he left Florida without telling them and right there he should have went to jail, but he was questioned in Georgia and turned loose.<br /><br />Talking about one falling through the cracks.

SpinnerBait_Nut

"Couey’s criminal record includes arrests for burglary, carrying a concealed weapon and indecent exposure. In 1991, he was arrested in Kissimmee on a charge of fondling a child under age 16. Records don’t show how the case was resolved. <br /><br />During a burglary in 1978, he was accused of grabbing a girl in her bedroom, placing his hand over her mouth and kissing her, Dawsy said. Couey was sentenced to 10 years but was paroled in 1980. <br /><br />George Kanaris, owner of a restaurant about a mile from the Lunsford home, said Couey worked there as a dishwasher in the early 1990s but was fired after he wrote a three-page romantic letter to a busgirl who was 14 or 15."<br /><br />Now wouldn't you think that someone with that kind of track record should have been locked before this happened? I do.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Body of missing Fla. girl found, police say -<br />The body of a missing 9-year-old Florida girl was found early Saturday, more than three weeks after she disappeared from her bedroom and a day after officials said a registered sex offender said he kidnapped and killed the girl.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I was just heartbroken when I saw the news today. That scum should have been dealt with back in 1991 when he was let out only after 2 years of that 10 year sentence. I don't understand what the deal is letting these perverts out. They can't be rehabilitated. They can't be helped. They are not sorry for what they do, just sorry when they're caught. Being a sexual abuse victim myself I just feel awful each time they let one of these people go. They will do it again! Deal with them! Take them off the face of this earth! They don't deserve to walk among us! I hope they fry this one,but I know he'll live to be a ripe old age. GRRRR! Makes me so mad!!!<br />Bassy

Stumpknocker

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Everybody chill out! The ACLU will get the guy off in no time! Why worry about him? He will get some cushy rehab program because he was abused as a child. The United States Of The ACLU. Keep this guy alive and kill Terri. Thats their bag. Gotta love liberalism. ONLY in AMERIKA.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

humans all make choices. he is one that made choices contrary to our society and most societies around the planet. if his last name was kennady he might get off, however like I stated I am not so bound by the "thou shalt not kill " rule that I would have a problem flipping the switch. maybe the first sexual offense is could be a lapse of judgement or a case of he said she said. after that the second should be a frying offense. most doctors of psyhchology agree, sexual predators and child molestors cannot and will not be rehabilitated. however we cant seem to recycle them on the first offense.<br /> in a case like this I actually think I would feel less remorse than I do for shooting coons on my porch.

SoulWinner

Commander

I have the perfect method for execution in this case. Firing squad, only the guns used are Crossman 10 pump air rifles. Five guys with BB guns start shooting this dirt bag, and continue until he is dead. Could take weeks :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I'm with ya SW, and I'll volunteer my services and my crossman...... Hell, i'll even buy my own ammo... :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br /> I have the perfect method for execution in this case. Firing squad, only the guns used are Crossman 10 pump air rifles. Five guys with BB guns start shooting this dirt bag, and continue until he is dead. Could take weeks :D
Can I be in on this? 5 guys and a girl shooting this dirt bag. I can see it would be quite therapeutic for me. I have good aim too! :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> Can we fry this idiot now?<br /><br /> :mad: <br /><br />Ken
Buttttt, what if he didn't mean it????? Waaaaaa, killing isn't the answer. Waaaaaaa. He was high and didn't know better.Waaaaaaaa, :mad: :mad: Fry him RFN