More Blonde Jokes

revertmastec

Petty Officer 1st Class
BLONDE ON THE SUN <br /><br />A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day. <br /><br />The Russian said, "We were the first in space!" <br /><br />The American said, "We were the first on the moon!" <br /><br />The Blonde said, "So what? We're going to be the first on the sun!" <br /><br />The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads.<br />You can't land on the sun, you idiot! <br /><br />You'll burn up!" said the Russian. <br /><br />To which the Blonde replied, "We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!" <br /><br /><br />IN A VACUUM <br /><br />A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. <br /><br />It was her turn.<br /><br />She rolled the dice and she landed on Science & Nature. <br /><br />Her question was: If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?" <br /><br />She thought for a time and then asked, "Is it on or off?"<br /><br /><br />FINAL EXAM <br /><br />The blonde reported for her university final examination that consisted of yes/no type questions. <br /><br />She takes her seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes and then, in a fit of inspiration, takes out her purse, removes a coin and starts tossing the coin, marking the answer sheet: Yes for Heads, and No for Tails. <br /><br />Within half an hour she is all done, whereas the rest of the class is still sweating it out. <br /><br />During the last few minutes she is seen desperately throwing the coin, muttering and sweating. <br /><br />The moderator, alarmed, approaches her and asks what is going on.<br />"I finished the exam in half an hour, but now I'm rechecking my answers." <br /><br /><br />THE BEST BLONDE JOKE OF THE YEAR - SO FAR<br /><br />A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blond female neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. <br /><br />She opened it then slammed it shut & stormed back in the house.<br /><br />A little later she came out of her house again went to the mail box and again, opened it, slammed it shut again. <br /><br />Angrily back into the house she went. <br /><br />As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came out again, marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever. <br /><br />Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "Is something wrong?" <br /><br />To which she replied, "There certainly is!" <br /><br />My stupid computer keeps saying, "YOU'VE GOT MAIL."

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: More Blonde Jokes

Love them, sorry LF. Those are NOT NICE! Is that better LF?

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

GOOD blond jokes!! heres another : Three blonds walking in the woods come across a set of tracks <br />the first blond said "those look like bear tracks" the second blond said"no silly those are deer tracks"the third blond said"are you all stupid? they are rabbit tracks!!" just then the train hit them

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Be forgiving, LF. They know not what they do.

rosco_59

Petty Officer 1st Class

Finally a smart blonde joke<br /><br /> A guy gets on a plane and finds himself seated next to a cute blonde. He<br /> immediately turns to her and makes his move.<br /><br />"You know," he says,"I've heard that flights will go quicker if you<br /> strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger. So let's talk."<br /><br /> The blonde, who had just opened her book, closes it slowly and says to<br /> the guy, "What would you like to discuss?"<br /><br /> "Oh, I don't know,"says the guy. "How about nuclear power?"<br /><br /> "OK," says the blonde. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me<br /> ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same<br /> stuff--grass. Yet the deer excretes little pellets, the cow turns out a<br /> flat patty, and the horse produces muffins of dried poop. Why do you<br /> suppose that is?"<br /><br /> The guy is dumbfounded. Finally he replies, "I haven't the slightest<br /> idea."<br /><br /> "So tell me," says the blonde, "How is it that you feel qualified to<br /> discuss nuclear power when you don't know ****?