montreal

crab bait

Captain
well,,the jobs all done an was layed-off today.. it's been a good ride.. 5 month call turned into 11 months.. what was nice about it,, it was 4 /10's=40 with fridays off.. plus it was a 1 1/2 from home.. THAT NEVER HAPPENS..<br /><br />o'well ... just wished i saved more .. but that's always the case..<br /><br />it'll be awhile for me to get out again.. an all the surrounding locals are hurtin' ,too..<br /><br />hear thru vine that montreal has work.. <br />need a little r&r anyway.. <br /><br />i'll take my time .. see lake george ny.. then on up to lake champlain.. then mosey on up to sin city..<br /><br />never seen any of those places.. got any tips , advice, things to do..??

Bondo

Staff member
Re: montreal

That's about 3 hours East of Me,.....<br /><br />Lake Champlain is a Fintastic Fishery...... Lake Trout,.. Land-locked Salmon... Lg.,+ Smallmouth Bass... Pike...Lots of panfish.........<br />Muskies in the St. Lawrence river........<br />Lake George,..?? I'm Sure there's fish in it, But What I don't know..... I Do Know there's a Milfoil Weed problem there.... And, Too many Toursts, Jetskis, Etc........<br /><br />Besides Plattsburg,..... There's Little or Nothing between Albany,+ Montreal....... <br />Except Woods, Streams, Ponds,+ Lakes...........Oh, Ya,.... And Hills..... <br /><br />Lots & Lots of Revolutionary period History in that corridor Too......<br /><br />My Queenie's Clan comes from the area from Ticonderoga to Rouse's Point,......<br />We'll be up in Chazy on the 4th of July.....

PW2

Commander

If you like Jazz, take in the annual Montreal Jazz festival. It's great. While there is lots going on free and in the open air, the headliners are there but you need to get tickets in advance.<br /><br />Montreal in a great city, if you like city type goings on...

brother chris

Commander

Montreal is an awesome city!!! <br />You will have fun not matter what you do. <br />Wish I could come with. <br />Salut!

dolluper

Captain

Head for St Catherines St. lots going on around there, lots of french misses, shops, bars. Take a ride on there subway,the only way to get around there.The drivers are Nutts, pedal to the metal get out of the way.Lots and lots of night life for sure,very fast paced Good luck you will have fun!!!!