FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Montgomery Ward Sea king 7.5 hp outboard made by Clinton Engines Corp. Mod# K750 3110D; Type XTV 52259.<br />I need the water pump and/or impeller and engine gaskets.<br />Any sources?
Welcome to iboats. <br /><br />I'd like to say right here at iboats, but nope. I don't think they'd have anything except maybe oil, gearlube, and a sparkplug. www dot discount-marine-parts dot com.
I have a mongomery ward seaking model#k7503106e serial#981160 type xtv 52278.It has a tillotson carb and i am trying to find the specs on the adjustment{starting point adjustment}.I also need to know the proper fuel oil mixture.Spark plug setting too.The carb numbers are 1-81 1011 tillotson.Any and all info is greatly appreciated.
Welcome to iboats. <br /><br />I'd like to say right here at iboats, but nope. I don't think they'd have anything except maybe oil, gearlube, and a sparkplug. www dot discount-marine-parts dot com.