Monday PM Funny..it's only a joke

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
HILLARY'S FIRST NIGHT AS PRESIDENT<br /> in January 2008<br /><br /> Hillary Clinton gets elected President and is spending her first night in the White House. She has waited so long..........<br /><br /> The ghost of George Washington appears, and Hillary says, "How can I <br />best serve my country?" Washington says, "Never tell a lie."<br /><br /> "Ouch!" Says Hillary,"I don't know about that."<br /><br /> The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson appears... Hillary says, <br /> "How can I best serve my country?" Jefferson says, "Listen to the <br /> people." <br /><br />"Ohhh! I really don't want to do that."<br /><br /> On the third night, the ghost of Abe Lincoln appears... Hillary says, <br />"How can I best serve my country?"<br /><br /> Lincoln says................................. <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"Go to the theater." :D :D

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
Re: Monday PM Funny..it's only a joke

I hear they have a good discount for the early bird showing (can't spell matinee) :D