monark boat info?

Captain robs

Cadet
/Users/alexdubasov/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2012/2012-06-09/images.jpeg

I have this Monark boat, I think it's an '83 and I need info on it or if someone knows where to get info on it that would be great too. All numbers are worn off except for MAK G 0613 0284

TyeeMan

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: monark boat info?

Try going to the Monark web site, or whoever makes Monark. Sometimes boat manufacturers will have an archive section on their sites where you can sometimes find sales brochures and what not for you years boat.

Jlawsen

Master Chief Petty Officer

Try going to the Monark web site, or whoever makes Monark. Sometimes boat manufacturers will have an archive section on their sites where you can sometimes find sales brochures and what not for you years boat.

MonArk is a little confusing because there is MonArk, Starcraft/MonArk and even Brunswick MonArk (when Bruswick owned Starcraft and MonArk). The MonArk company that your likely to find makes some heavy duty boats so it'll be pretty obvious. My 91 MonArk had a StarCraft HIN and was built just like a Starcraft. Someone once said that StarCraft bought MonArk (MAK) but I don't think that actually happened.

mrdancer

Petty Officer 1st Class

MonArk is a little confusing because there is MonArk, Starcraft/MonArk and even Brunswick MonArk (when Bruswick owned Starcraft and MonArk). The MonArk company that your likely to find makes some heavy duty boats so it'll be pretty obvious. My 91 MonArk had a StarCraft HIN and was built just like a Starcraft. Someone once said that StarCraft bought MonArk (MAK) but I don't think that actually happened.

MonArk is owned by SeaArk. www.seaark.com