Modifying a recent post

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer
A little bit ago I posted about a new fishing buddy. Since that time I have had to reevaluate that discription. The reason for the reevaluation is I had forgotten how much and how loud a little bundle like that could cry. I am afraid if she went fishing with us she would constantly scare off the fish.. ;)

Fly Rod

Commander
Re: Modifying a recent post

:) You refer the little bundle as a "she"!!!<br />I don't think that it is the crying that you are revalueating!!!<br /><br />It is well known the girls out fish the boys!!! :p <br /><br />You like me are afraid that we will be out fished ! <br />You by your daughter!! and me by my grand daughter !!!! ;) <br />My grand daughter "Allison" who just turned three years old will be fishing with me on Mondays because that is the day that we baby sit!!!! :D <br /><br />You must have picked the name "SHE" !!!<br />You best not let your wife see that!! "HEE!!! HEEE!!!! :) ;)

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

You know, the swimming might just work.<br /><br />Fly Rod, I am used to getting out fished by my 8 year old son. On our last trip out to the gulf MY son, cousin, and myself kept 97 grunts and black bass. All three of us caught about the same amount. Upon return to the dock another cousin asked my son if we caught any, he responded yeah, over a hundred but we only kept 97. The cousin asked how many he had caught and the little fisherman replied oh about 70 or 80, and he was serious. :D :D

Fly Rod

Commander

:) "That's Great" :D :D <br /><br />Reminds me of the old Art Linkletter show:<br /><br /> "KIds Say the Darndest Things!!!!! " :D Enjoy them while we can!!! ;) :cool: