Minority Women With Degrees Earn More

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Minority Women With Degrees Earn More <br />8:52 am PST, 28 March 2005 <br /><br />Black and Asian women with college degrees earn more than their similarly educated White counterparts, a new study shows.<br /><br />According to the U.S. Census Bureau, a white woman with a bachelor's degree typically earned nearly $37,800 in 2003, compared with $41,100 for a college-educated black woman and nearly $43,700 for a college-educated Asian woman.<br /><br />Hispanic women, meanwhile, earned an average of $37,600 a year.<br /><br />The agency did not say why the discrepancies existed, but a number of politicians and minority activists have regularly claimed minorities earn far less than whites. <br /><br /><br />See why I now will check other or native american on the application?

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: Minority Women With Degrees Earn More

and if you get in the right oil company you get to be security advisors and secretary of state:) :) .

D

DJ

And just what oil company did Condi Rice work for, rodbolt.<br /><br />Man, let it go.<br /><br />Did you ever think that she might just be a helluva lot smarter than you?

ebbtide176

Commander

i guess making a hellova mark in the field of higher education didn't really get her the job, eh? maybe being minority and knowing the right people and having credentials mattered. to bad, she might have joined peta, marched in selma, and lived in massachusetts, then she'd really fit right in. :D

D

DJ

She was on the Chevron board.
On the board is not the same as ownership or employed by.<br /><br />OMG! Look at all these other EVIL organizations she was a small part of.<br /><br />I knew Hewlett Packard was out to steal the worlds printer cartridge business. :eek: :rolleyes: Sheesh!<br /><br />
Charles Schwab Corporation, the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, the University of Notre Dame, the International Advisory Council of J.P. Morgan and the San Francisco Symphony Board of Governors. She was a Founding Board member of the Center for a New Generation, an educational support fund for schools in East Palo Alto and East Menlo Park, California and was Vice President of the Boys and Girls Club of the Peninsula . In addition, her past board service has encompassed such organizations as Transamerica Corporation, Hewlett Packard, the Carnegie Corporation, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, The Rand Corporation, the National Council for Soviet and East European Studies, the Mid-Peninsula Urban Coalition and KQED, public broadcasting for San Francisco. <br />

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

well I guess codiweezy's marks were higher than her boss's marks. but I stilldont see anything she has done other than play puppet, especially when she knew as well as everyone else that WMD's in Iraq were a figment of a coke addicts imagination. and I dont see where being a good girl scout set up any qualifications to be secretary of state. its also funny how they changed the tanker supposedly named after her once she hit the white house. but so far confirming the chevron tankers name is difficult.