FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
my minn kota 65hc goes forward in forward and reverse gear. any ideas before I shop it. It acutally did it a couple of times,,then would work right for a little while,,now it goes forward in reverse all the time. thanks for any help.
I bought a new Riptide in 1996 that developed this problem during its first season. I took it to a repair center and they replaced a small plastic part in the tiller handle. No problem since.