Mini TEXAS GULF COAST Getogether

LadyFish

Admiral
In honor of "Kenny's Big Adventure", Mr.LF and I would like to invite those of you who are close in proximity for a little Texas B-B-Q on Sunday September 5th at Casa Connie (our house) on west Galveston Island.<br /><br />We realize this is short notice but figure since Kenny will be here anyway, this would be a great opportunity for any iboaters in the area to meet. <br />Mi Casa es su casa. <br /><br />For more information and directions please email: RodnRealShaut@netscape.net.<br /><br />P.S. BYOB.<br />
7.gif
<br /><br />Food and enertainment is free.

tylerin

Commander
Re: Mini TEXAS GULF COAST Getogether

Cool!!!!, Do you have accomadations for my 315lb wife and my 13 kids :D

Kenneth Brown

Captain

tylerin- You'll be happy to know that GG and Carpy have paid me to do a frame freeze on this statement. They said something about sending to your better half. <br /><br />I would like to come but thats quite a drive for me. Houston is right at 170 miles, although my wifes aunt has a place at Pelican Beach or Bay. Ya'll have a good time and treat that Yankee right.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

LF....I sure wish I could.....Since I'll be hooking up with KKC on Monday and Tuesday I'll get to spend some time with him.<br /><br />My wife and kids are looking forward to a long day at our place at the lake that weekend.....I'd really like to enjoy some of y'alls BBQ, but will have to pass.<br /><br />Now having said that, anytime y'all cook BBQ and have leftovers, I'm not that far from y'all, so just call! :D

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Tylerin, no problem. I'll throw on another 3 briskets & borrow 10 more kiddo life vests. What time should we expect y'all?

tylerin

Commander

Tylerin, no problem. I'll throw on another 3 briskets & borrow 10 more kiddo life vests. What time should we expect y'all?
Should be about 3:30 AM Now cook dem briskets nice and slow ya here...We don't want Mamma gettin any indegestion....if you know what I mean ;) :D

tylerin

Commander

All kidding aside (which isn't easy for me to do)I Thank you for the offer, thats awfully kind of you (or y'all, whichever you prefer) :)

gaugeguy

Captain

Dang Tylerin, that South Beach Diet you have the ball and chain on is working, huh? She has dropped at least 50lbs. ;) Does she still snore like a locomotive? That's cool that your 3 oldest kids got paroled so they will be able to make it :D

bubbakat

Captain

OMG!!! I often wondered who wound up with my x wife. Now I know she is alive and well living with Tylern in tx. :D :D :p

tylerin

Commander

Originall posted by Bubbakat OMG!!! I often wondered who wound up with my x wife. Now I know she is alive and well living with Tylern in tx. <br />
Ca. ;)

tylerin

Commander

Dear Fishes, I'm sorry to inform you I will not be able to attend your social gathering. Seems the Mrs has come up with a large rash in an area I don't wish to mention. :D Yours Truly Tylerin

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

man...wish you would hurry up and get here...I'm hungry!<br /><br />call me when you get in Sunday on my cell

KennyKenCan

Commander

I will KeltonKrew.<br /><br />You best hope I don't get hungry along the way!! :D

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Sorry to hear that Tylerin. You best get her to a doctor quick, some of that stuff is resistant to all treatment. Probably be best if you kept her home this evening. :D